SEND Transport Assistance Survey
Does your child have SEND? Do you get support with home to school transport?
At Children’s Transport we’re always looking for ways to improve what we do. We want to make the application process easier for families. Your views about the current process will help us to make it easier for you when you next need to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please bear in mind that this consultation is only about the application process. We are not asking for information about your child’s actual transport arrangements, such as punctuality and journey times.
It should take you about 10 minutes to answer all the questions. The last day that you can respond is Sunday 7th February 2021.
If you need to speak to someone about this survey then please email Mary.Gillespie@leeds.gov.uk
Please read the following statements fully and carefully. By proceeding to complete the questionnaire, you are giving your consent.
- Information provided by you in this questionnaire will be used for research purposes only (see explanation above).
- The data collected in this questionnaire will be anonymised (unless stated otherwise) and used to contribute to a set of findings about the research area. Individual responses will not be identifiable.
- Results of this questionnaire will form part of my Masters dissertation, published within Leeds Beckett University and the client organisation only.
- Participation in this project is voluntary and participants are not paid for their involvement. Participants are free to withdraw at any time, without reason.
- All data provided will be treated in strict confidence and no personal details, such as my name and organisation are required (unless stipulated).
- All data will be kept, securely, until the research period ends in (month/year) in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998/GDPR.
- This research project has been approved by Leeds Beckett University Research Ethics Committee.