Leeds Youth Council Network Membership Form
Join the Leeds Youth Council network - read first!
This is an online membership form to enable you to join the Leeds Youth Council network.
The network is open to any young person aged 10 - 18 (or up to 25 if you have additional needs) who lives in, or goes to school/college in Leeds .
What is the LYC network?
It's a group of over 450 local young people who are passionate about making Leeds a better city and is your gateway into getting involved in lots of different projects!
Once you submit your online application, you will start to receive monthly emails with information about youth voice opportunities in Leeds and beyond.
The kind of opportunities that will be open to you are::
Filling in the online membership form
It should take you about 3 minutes to complete the membership form. If you are aged 13 or under you may need help from your parents or carers.
- Invites to attend events, meetings and workshops
- The chance to apply to become a Member of Youth Parliament for Leeds or to apply to sit on the Leeds Youth Council working group
- Invites to sit on judging panels such as for the Child Friendly Leeds awards or Leeds Children's Mayor
- The chance to have your say on big issues such as recycling, public transport, mental health and youth activities
- Invites to sit on staff recruitment and commissioning panels for Leeds City Council
- Events, competitions, giveaway's and more!
If you do not have your own email address you should use the email address of one of your parents or carers - but please make sure you ask them first and make sure they show or print you the emails when they come through from us
Continue to the next page